Less than 24 hours since I launched The Blog Exchange and I already have a huge amount of interest. Firstly, thanks to everyone who retweeted messages yesterday, the message has spread far and wide.
So far there is:
– an 11-13 year old class in Ireland interested in general collaboration
– a year 4 class in England looking to find another class with the Amazon as their topic
– a year 1 class in England who are wondering where the wheels on the bus will take them
– a year 3 class in England studying natural disasters
– a year 5 class in England who are learning about the Tudors
– a year 6 class in England interested in general collaboration
– a year 2 class in England who would like to share information about where they live
– a year 2 class in England who are learning about Australia
The first collaborations will be set up this evening, but if you think you could work with any of the classes above please register your details.